SEO is the acronym for Search Engine Optimization, which is an Internet marketing strategy that can affect the visibility of your website. In general, the higher ranking or placement of your site on a search engine results page, and the more frequently your site appears in the search results, the more people will click-on or visit your website. SEO can produce these results.
When applying SEO to your website we will consider how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by your target market. One example of optimizing your website may involve editing its content to increase its relevance to specific keywords. There are a variety of methods, that when utilized, can increase the prominence of your website within search results.
Internet traffic tends to increase to your site when the written content includes frequently searched keywords or phrases, making them more relevant to a wider variety of search queries. Updating written content, to keep search engines coming back frequently can also improve your page ranking. Within the written content, the amount or density of keywords and phrases can also drive traffic to your site. Cross linking pages within your website to provide more internal links to the most important pages of your site, can improve your site’s visibility. The more external links to your website also affect your ranking on search results.
The statistics make this plain:
- 95% of customers research using search engines before they buy
- 91% of customers contact a business immediately after searching
- 83% of search engine traffic goes to the top 3 organic results
- 75% of Internet users never scroll past the first page of search results
SEO leads cost have a 14.6% close rate when compared with outbound leads like direct mail or print advertising with a 1.7% close rate. SEO leads also are less expensive than other means of advertising, about 61% less! You cannot afford to continue advertising without SEO work. Horizon Marketing is a full-service Internet marketing company, providing SEO services that will drive traffic to your website.
We at Horizon Marketing will implement an array of strategies to improve the visibility and traffic to your site. We have an extensive on boarding process that includes
- We will do a complete analysis of your website including your services, your geographic market, and competitors. We will suggest relevant keywords for your approval through which we can obtain higher rankings and increase website visitors.
- Once you approve the keywords, we will start the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) process. This will include on page and off page activities for Google indexing.
- We will also be responsible for SEO related content, Blogs, Articles, PR. This process will help acquire quality backlinks every month, enhancing your rankings on Google.
- In the premium package, we can manage your social media pages and post relevant content for your services, increasing followers and connections.
- Each month we will send you 2 reports of completed activities. The reports will provide keyword ranking status accomplished in last 15 days. This will give you an opportunity to review and stay updated. Along with each report we request a personal or online meeting to review the reports and discuss next steps.
- Usually it will take 3-4 month to achieve top ranking for the majority of your keywords and website, but you will see improvements from 1st month and in each subsequent report.
The best part is we do only organic SEO with white hat techniques and will create quality back links every month in compliance with Google’s Best Practices. This will ensure that the rankings we achieve will be established for the long term.
Our monthly SEO and SMO activities will include:
|1||Preliminary SEO Analysis||Yes|
|3||Detailed SEO Strategy & Plan||Yes|
|4||Keywords Analysis Report||Yes|
|5||Competitive Analysis Report||Yes|
|6||Working With HTML Source Code||Yes|
|7||Crawler Compliance Implementation||Yes|
|9||“No Follow” Links Check||Yes|
|10||SEO Compatibility Checks||Yes|
|11||Meta tags optimization||5-10 Pages|
|12||Alt tag Optimization||Yes|
|13||HTML Site Map||Yes|
|15||ROR Site Map||Yes|
|16||Robot.txt File Optimization||Yes|
|17||Yahoo Site Map||Yes|
|19||Google webmaster Tool Account||Yes|
|20||Bing webmaster Tool||Yes|
|22||Geo Meta tag||Yes|
|23||Publisher Tag for Google Plus||Yes|
|Off-Page & SMO Activities|
|27||Search Engine Submission||10|
|30||Article Directories & Web 2.0 Properties||10|
|31||Brand Page (Apsense)||Yes|
|32||Press Release Writing||1|
|33||Press Release Submission||5|
|34||Local Search Engine Submission||10|
|36||Business Directory Submission||5|
|43||Twitter Page Creation||Yes|
|45||Facebook Page Likes / Fans||Yes|
|46||Linked In Account (Personal Profile)||Yes|
|47||Profile Keyword Optimization||Yes|
|48||Linkedin Company Page Creation||Yes|
|49||Google +1s Shares||Yes|
|54||Google + Page Creation||Yes|